I love purses. I can't think of any better way to show that passion than to make you a tote bag. I love to make special order bags. Just ask.

Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Special Order for Becca Kauffman

Becca asked me to make her a Pink Floral Messenger bag. I suggested that she go to JoAnn.com and look over what they had to offer since are so many different fabrics available and she sent me a link to a burgandy!!
The photos do not give a true color suggest. It makes it look red but it's not really.
I had some leftover rose trim for the flap.
She also requested a re-enforced bottom and adjustable straps. I hope this fits her needs....and her Laptop!




1 comment:

  1. I love this! Can I pay you for this on the 12th? I am so on Mitch's bad list right this minute. If that isn't ok, I can figure out a way to take care of the cost for this bag. Can you let me know? Thank you R! I love it and can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete