I love purses. I can't think of any better way to show that passion than to make you a tote bag. I love to make special order bags. Just ask.

Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I’ll Show You Mine…

love-button-15

Link up with Janette, she’s just a sweety!!

I make tote bags. As you can see if you look around the blog page. I have made different themed bags, all sorts of sizes, and all kinds of fabrics. So when one of my best peepster ever asked me to make a tote bag for her sister from a coffee sack, I jumped into it with both feet.

She shipped me the bag. I was stunned when I pulled out a 50lb burlap coffee bag from Hawaii!!

 

OMG!!! I screw this up I’m in big time trouble!!

IMG_4172IMG_4170

IMG_4171

But I did an awesome job… of course!

 

 

 

 

Copy of Red head

My Glamour shot 1994!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute tote!!! I wish I could visualize projects like that!! You did great!! Fun Glamour shot girl!! I love it!! Good memories huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag!!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, such a great repurpose!

    ReplyDelete