I love purses. I can't think of any better way to show that passion than to make you a tote bag. I love to make special order bags. Just ask.

Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Inspiration…

love-button-15







See that scarf or shawl. It’s one of those looped types… universal, I think is what it was called. I looked it up and down and forwarIMG_4246d and backwards and I thought I could make that… so I did!
This leopard scarf/shawl was part of a gift swap I did back in February. I made the matching tote. I think I did a fine job!
Any way, I finally came across a piece of fabric that I thought would make a cool scarf. I whipped out in a matter of minutes. It took longer to heat up the iron to press it.
I mailed it to my very good friend… Becca… she has bought several of my totes to get her opinion.
IMG_4447
I’m anxious to know what she thinks.
Don’t you think Betty makes a fine model?

2 comments:

  1. Love that leopard tote and Betty's scarf. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with your scarf! I have become quite the scarf hoarder in the past few months so this is AWESOME! I pinned your project earlier on Pinterest sharing it with everyone and I greatly appreciate you linking up with me!! Hope you come back again!

    ReplyDelete